Hooray..Our new beautiful, big Motorhome is here and in our driveway. As soon I can find my camera, I will post pictures. It is a 43' Tiffin Allegro Bus and it is BIG! Years ago the girls used to all laugh and dance around to the "Trogolodytes" silly little tune, "Big Bertha Butt" and that is all I can think of when I see this monster sitting in the driveway! We brought her home last Thursday from the dealer in Shreveport, La. We have slowly started to carry our "stuff"into what will become our new home and begin the next phase of our senior life. Can't wait!
I am so tired of Dr's checkups and we both are just counting the days until we leave for Mexico and the Yucatan again. Plan on departing Nov 5th from home, meeting up with Doc and Pat in the RGV and crossing the border about the 7th heading south! Should arrive in PaaMul by the 15th! Yippee!! Paradise awaits.
We have a new Toad that we call " Sapo"...a new Explorer to pull behind the Bus. Papa has already put in his contribution to the show...the Rubber Duck and her new trailer! He crammed all of that in the storage bays underneath along with the 15 hp motor and a gas tank. I don't know where he is going to try and put his tackle?? Not inside my Bus!!
I have had a bout with age related symptoms but feelin' fine now!! Watch our dust!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment