We took advantage of that Old blue Moon for a delightful way to celebrate the New Year....a Catamaran twilight cruise on the Acamaya out of Puerto Aventuras. Most of the guests were Paamulians and a few of the younger set from the hotels. Everybody had a good time and the lobster and steak was delicious.
The weather has been really lovely. It has been so cool at night that we have not used the A/C in a few days. In the evening you need long pants and perhaps a coverup. I finally dragged out my paint case and started doing the mural on the back wall. I had to change walls and design because of another project we may undertake this summer. It was so good to dig out those paints again. have not painted in about 4 years. Hard to believe. I hated to quit.
Got to make a trip into Home Depot in Cancun tomorrow. Pop has a list! Got to get that bedroom screened before the girls come in mid month. We just had our first guests come in for about 5 days. Sure hope they enjoyed it here.
Our running battle with the marauding raccoons continues. I now have to tie the kitchen cabinet door that holds the trash...they learned how to open that door. I am finding muddy pawprints every morning.
The Saga continiues here in Paradise.
No comments:
Post a Comment