We made the flight back on Sat., Jan 5th. Beautiful day to come back . We were so glad to see our friends and walk in the sunshine and watch the sunsets. Sunday we went to see Tulum. What a magical place. There were a lot of turistas there and the grounds were full. We did get some nice pictures and enjoyed the few glyphs that are still visible on the walls of the palace. Such a place it must have been 700 years ago. We had lunch at a great little restaurant in downtown Tulum. The palapa they were building has been finished and the couple have moved their travel trailer underneath. There are also some 6 construction jobs going on around the park. It is a busy place!
Found rooms for Cindy and her friends at the hotel. Every weekend it is filled up. There was a good crowd around the pool today even. I am going to try and attach a little video I made of Tulum. Pop and I drove down to Akumal to look around today. That is ALL we did. We were looking for the beach but all we saw were condos and private homes. I am sure it is there..we just couldn't find it! Security and traffic cops everywhere. So we came back and swam in our own beach.
No comments:
Post a Comment