Sunday, January 27, 2008

Sunday





Here it is another Sunday in beautiful PaaMul. No matter how many mornings we have had here, I love to get up early and drink my Mexican coffee that our sweet neighbor brought to us. with real cream and raw sugar...yum. The orioles are constantly flitting among the trees and the birds are all singing early in the day. I hate to think of leaving but we must be on our way in only 2 more weeks. One of our neighbors just bought one of the beautiful palapas that was for sale here. They are so thrilled and invited us over to see it this morning. I'm envious as it is so lovely. May they enjoy it for many years to come. We had dinner at Gringo Dave's again this evening with Pat and Doc. Always a fun place.


Had planned to go to Xel-Ha but Doc has an ear infection so will wait until it is healed before we snorkel again. The water has been turbid lately but yesterday it was quite clear on our beach here. The trip to Cozumel is on hold also. I took pics of the sea lions and manatees over at Puerto Adventuras this afternoon. Hope to have dinner in the underground cave restaurant over at Playa maybe one day this week. Sounds interesting! We continue to have beautiful weather and no rain here in Paradise.

No comments: